ambra4 if your online i really need your help

Rob 66 18:46 27 Dec 07

hi again
well its like this ive lost my connection on my pc the 2 laptops and xbox are still working fine.
it started today pc kept crashing so i diabled the connection but wasnt sure now to get it back on so uninstalled the adater and reinsatled but now get msg might not beable to connect to the internet which i cant please help if you can thanks

p;3 18:58 27 Dec 07

may I politely suggest that it would be more appropriate and in keeping with forum rules to close this thread and open one with a more suitable title NOT addressed to one specific forum member; and if you have a previous thread related to your query link it in too please ; thanks

Rob 66 19:05 27 Dec 07

hi again
well its like this ive lost my connection on my pc the 2 laptops and xbox are still working fine.
it started today pc kept crashing so i diabled the connection but wasnt sure now to get it back on so uninstalled the adater and reinsatled but now get msg might not beable to connect to the internet which i cant please help if you can thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…