7 12:37 07 Nov 03

i have posted my one querry regrading the problem about acrobat editing and to my surprise that post of mine is not there at all when i view my postings......where shuld i complain regarding that though i receive few responses but I can't see me

recap 12:39 07 Nov 03

Try doing a search for the post, it may come up that way.

pj123 12:40 07 Nov 03

What was the title of your Posting?

DieSse 12:41 07 Nov 03

Did you post it a a new thread, or add it to someone elses?

7 12:42 07 Nov 03

title was...plz help...and i posted as new thread either on 4th or 5th november this year

leo49 12:47 07 Nov 03

Not exactly amazing - your post sought a serial number for Acrobat, did it not?

recap 12:50 07 Nov 03

7, just a polite note for your future reference, when posting give your post a title that is related to your problem.

graham√ 12:51 07 Nov 03

Therein lies the problem! You are not accurately describing your topics. 'Amazing......' ???

7 13:08 07 Nov 03

yes leo49 my posting contains the samething.....i tried to give all the information except the exact date.....i tried to search also but couldn't wat shuld i do....i have already posted my problem again....and waiting for reply...this time topic is 'SAME PROBLEM' if possible reply me...

recap 13:13 07 Nov 03
  Jester2K II 13:32 07 Nov 03

When you post a problem give a title that explains the problem. Not something like "amazing...", "same problem" or "plz help" Something like "How to edit Adobe Acrobat files?" would be better.

It looks like your previous post was pulled because you asked for the serial number for a licensed program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…