am i stupid? yes

mrs tibbs 22:34 15 Jan 05

im new to all this computer stuff but im learning fast!! can some one tell me wot is ccleaner? that i keep reading about cheers

VoG II 22:34 15 Jan 05
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:36 15 Jan 05

A nice little program that helps to run your computer better by getting rid of Temporary files and bloated registry items.

JIM 22:37 15 Jan 05

No- ;)

You have the link:)

Dorsai 23:15 15 Jan 05

There is no such think as 'Stupid'.

There is 'seeking knowledge' however. Seeking knowledge is far from stupid.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:20 16 Jan 05

It is possibly one of the best programmes that I have ever used.

THE TERMINATOR 00:48 16 Jan 05

You say "im new to all this computer stuff but im learning fast!! " Then let me give you a bit of advice click here and install the Google search bar to Internet Explorer, it saves your time by searching for anything, instead of having to come to a forum to find out(not that I'm saying "don't come here" it will just save you time)....TT

THE TERMINATOR 00:53 16 Jan 05

Of course, if you do have a problem however, this IS the best place to come. All the guys are always here to help(if we can)....TT

bertiecharlie 00:54 16 Jan 05

CCleaner is a very good programme. The only flaw is that I've found it doesn't clean the Opera Cache. Not a problem if you don't use Opera and, in any event, you can set Opera to clear the cache and cookies on exit.

Another good free cleaning programme is Disk Cleaner which cleans IE, Firefox, and Opera plus other bits and bobs. You can even write your own Plugins with Notepad, for example to clean up the Mozilla cache. click here if you want to give Disk Cleaner a try in addition to CCleaner.

NickyK 06:28 16 Jan 05

I use cc all the time. It is part of my on-going-maintenance. Don't be put off. And try the other functions too. It is very helpful for cleaning out the c*** left behind when you uninstall something.
It gets nine out of ten in my rating - and I am very hard to please.

As usual, be ruled by Gandalf and Vog.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…