Am I in the right place ????

scotsue 11:08 07 Jul 06

a google search asking for advice on connection of new LCD TV to SkyBox brought me to this site - whereby I registered to ask my question - to find it s a PC forum site . Shall I continue or go elsewhere ?

VoG II 11:10 07 Jul 06

Well you've started so you may as well finish!

However, you might get more replies in the Helproom click here

scotsue 11:18 07 Jul 06

Brave it in the HelpRoom. Hope I get some help - as Sky and Toshiba not interested for at least 72 Hours thanks

Monoux 11:29 07 Jul 06

Try click here scroll to near the bottom

ade.h 16:43 07 Jul 06

Actually, the Digital World section is the place for this sort of question. Or keep it here if you are a beginner to all this. Just take note of the forum guidelines and avoid duplicate postings.

Genius1 19:05 07 Jul 06

A link to the forum rules for you: click here.

p;3 08:22 08 Jul 06

and another small point is what title you put on yout thread to achieve some replies; titles like "help" or "what do I do", will really not get much response

perhaps something like "how to connect LCD TV to skybox" might be enough to attract helpers; but well done for finding this forum and for posting ; hope you do get the help you need

rezeeg 09:26 08 Jul 06

scotsue if your Toshiba is like the Philips LCD TV the HD input is though a DVI-D connection (or DVI-I, which is just a mixture of the digital and analog), so you will need an additional adapter to run HD devices such as your skybox.

Try a visit to your local electrical store (have you a Maplins nearby?)to see if they can help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced