Am I missing something?

golfpro 15:51 30 Jan 03

I access PCA in the morning and come back two or three times or more during the day, I don't log off, but when I come back I have to log on again. It's not much hassel, but why does this happen?

Sir Radfordin™ 15:52 30 Jan 03

If you close down the browser window it will automatically log you off.

Star5 20:48 30 Jan 03

I have broadband and I close the browser without logging off. When I come back to the site (the same day) sometimes I do not have to log in again and some times I do. I wonder why that is?

Wes Tam ;-) 20:54 30 Jan 03

Star5 I've been wondering the same thing.

Today after approx 2 hours I went straight back in, but other times after about 10 mins. I have to log in again.

golfpro 07:34 31 Jan 03

Have you an answer on this one??

watchful 07:40 31 Jan 03

You're missing a relevant thread title.

Lú-tzé 07:59 31 Jan 03

One of the cookies on this site expires at the end of the session [read: when you close the browser] - obiously the log on one. The other, which remembers your email address / password does not expire.

Thus it is necessary to log in again.

Why it does not always happen though is something I don't know.

watchful 08:38 31 Jan 03

That must be the answer because I'm set to delete temp. int. files when closing browser and I have to log in every time whether I've logged out or not.

golfpro 09:39 31 Jan 03

I haven't touched a thing since the last time, and this time I got straight in STRANGE.

Lú-tzé 12:33 31 Jan 03

golfpro - did you close your browser? If not, that would explain it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…