Am I on the FUP list?

Michael Kelly 21:28 14 Mar 07

Hi,

I'm currently with Tiscali Business broadband on the 8mb package. I recently switched to this package after being placed on the FUP list with their Standard home service. However, it seems speeds are still extremely slow during the hours 5pm to 11pm and I was wondering if I am still on the list. If someone could confirm whether or not I am, that would be helpfull -

My Belkin router claims the following

WAN IP 88.109.189.64
Default Gateway 212.74.111.239
Primary DNS Server 212.139.132.6
Secondary DNS Server 212.139.132.7

I've heard that 212 is the address for the FUP list, is this true?

Help appreciated,
Michael

alB 21:46 14 Mar 07

You may get a better answer on the Tiscali broadband support forum click here Slow speeds are the norm during peak hours for Tiscali, I'm convinced they throttle back the connection for most users whether they are FUP'd or not, during off peak I get more or less my 2meg as soon as the clock hits 4 I'm looking at speeds of less than 100kbps, get past 11 o'clock and it's back up to where it should be (I'm not on the FUP list), Tiscali seem to blame everyone but themselves for the problem ...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…