Always show thumbnail view

FatboySlim71 09:45 02 Jan 07

I have a USB storage stick which I have some pictures on. I was wondering is it possible so that when I go into the USB storage stick to show the pictures as thumbnail view rather than the filmstrip view that it always shows everytime I go into it. I have tried selecting from the view menu from within the USB storage stick and changing from filmstrip to thumbnails view, but the next time I re insert the USB storage stick I just get the filmstrip view again. Thanks in advance.

FatboySlim71 12:11 02 Jan 07

bump

recap 12:16 02 Jan 07

Open Tools/Folder Options of the USB stick and check the "Remember each folder view settings" option is active. That may solve your problem?

recap 12:18 02 Jan 07

Sorry FatboySlim71, that should read Tools/Folder Options/View

FatboySlim71 12:30 02 Jan 07

Thanks recap. I done what you suggested but the, "Remember each folder view settings" option was already checked/ticked.

FatboySlim71 20:28 02 Jan 07

bump

VoG II 20:29 02 Jan 07
  FatboySlim71 21:24 02 Jan 07

Thanks VoG. I have tried your suggestion but it made no difference.

GEEKSTA 21:48 02 Jan 07

What does bump mean?

FatboySlim71 21:55 02 Jan 07

By entering Bump and posting will bring your topic/posting back up to the top of the list of postings, for example if you posted a topic a few hours ago and it had little or no replies then by putting bump and posting would bring it back up to the top of the list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…