Alternative to a-squared trojan scanner

CurlyWhirly 14:46 05 Jun 05

Afternoon. I have found it impossible to log in on the a2 forums as mentioned in another PCA thread of mine so what I was wondering is does anyone know of another good trojan scanner?
My Personal version will expire in just a few weeks now.
It doesn't have to be FREEWARE as I don't mind paying a yearly subscription as long as it isn't too high.

I *don't* want the TDS trojan scanner as I have read reviews about it and it looks a very complex program to use.
Cheers.

stalion 14:53 05 Jun 05

this you have to pay for to correct anything found but it is one of the best you can get
click here

CurlyWhirly 14:55 05 Jun 05

How's it going?
That's a good link and I thought it was just a scan for viruses but it appears to check for other malware as well so I will bookmark the site and install it when my a-squared subscription expires.
Cheers.

Joe R 14:58 05 Jun 05

click here
click here
click here

The first two are freeware, and the third is a list of the best freeware available.

stalion 15:01 05 Jun 05

doing fine how are you?. The software scans for viruses,trojans,diallers and finds things many other programs do not I have always used it and at one point it saved me from a re-install
Regards

CurlyWhirly 15:01 05 Jun 05

All 3 links bookmarked for future reference. Thanks.

CurlyWhirly 15:03 05 Jun 05

That should keep me going for a while.
I will tick now.
Cheers.

iambeavis 15:05 05 Jun 05

Antivir has a built-in trojan scanner - click here and an optional anti dialler facility.

CurlyWhirly 15:20 05 Jun 05

Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…