Alternative to MSN and Yahoo Messenger?

sarah-280539 20:24 02 Sep 03

Does anyone know of an instant messenger that I could download so that myself and my nephew can view each others webcam? We have downloaded yahoo but it is freezing constantly, is very slow and keeps saying that the server is busy. I would use MSN but he's on aol and for some reason he can't log into msn messenger or hotmail. I would be grateful for any ideas. Thanks

Socalled 20:30 02 Sep 03

just started using this free software called eyebal last week and can't find any faults between myself or any of my contacts,
click here

OneSirKnight 20:36 02 Sep 03

I Also agree with "socalled" very good for a free conferencing program.

sarah-280539 22:26 02 Sep 03

Thanks, I've downloaded the program. Just a quick question: does it work like msn/yahoo in the sense that I will not be transmitting myself live to anyone, just the person on my contact list? For example, can people access my camera who are in the chat rooms or would I have to be in the chat rooms for this to happen. I am just a little concerned because I don't want to use the chat room or be able to be contacted via the chat room, I just want to use it to keep in touch with my family. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…