alternative to kazaa

andygpz 14:49 30 Sep 03

i have heard bad reports about kazaa is there any other program that does the same thing so as my daughter can download music(i am new to comps so an easy one would be helpfull thanks

bvw in bristol 14:59 30 Sep 03
  alan 2273 15:01 30 Sep 03

If you take my advice you will not pit any p2p programmes on your computer as they are all sources for viruses, if you must have one make sure your anti virus is up to date and you have a suitable firewall. I have tried 3 of these p2p programmes and have got viruses of all of them.

struggle8 15:13 30 Sep 03

try winmx its great and free

Megatyte 15:49 30 Sep 03

WinMx is clean.

tenplus1 15:52 30 Sep 03

Shareaza is a good alternative to Kazaa...

It doesnt contain any spyware and lets you search 3 different networks... plus... it also lets you download the new BitTorrent files...

click here <-- Link to site

bremner 15:53 30 Sep 03

You could always use a site that provides legal download facilities like OD2.

Beb? 16:01 30 Sep 03

or not...

lixdexik 16:04 30 Sep 03

mammak 16:10 30 Sep 03

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

PCA,S Site Policy.

WiLL-A 16:11 30 Sep 03

WinMX is only good for music whereas KaZaa Lite allows downloading of any file types.

Get it here click here

It is basically a reverse engineered version of KaZaa with the spy/adware stripped out and and other useful features put in.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…