Alternative Ink Cartridges

Press Man 15:18 28 Mar 11
Answered

Hi Guys,

Can any one tell me if these "Think" cartridges are ok to use with a Canon ip4500? Thinking of getting the "Jumbo Pack".
click here

Taff™ 15:41 28 Mar 11

Used to use Think cartridges from Choice all the time with various printers including the IP4000 and IP4300 - they are fine.

Pine Man 16:32 28 Mar 11

I run an IP5200 and until recently would never, ever had considered compatibles but I'm now on my second set of 'Think' cartridges and I'm completely sold having seen no difference between these and Canon - apart from the price!!!

GaT7 17:19 28 Mar 11

I have an ip4600 & (apart from the first time) have always used compatibles purchased from eBay with no problems. Each time the cartridges have arrived individually boxed + sealed & are less than half the price of Choice/Think cartridges. G

Press Man 17:34 28 Mar 11
Answer

I think my question has been answered but I shall leave this open a while longer. Many thanks for the replies.

Terry Brown 17:38 28 Mar 11

For a reliable ing cartridge, go for a JETTEC compatable. In my opinion the best you can get.

See link for suppliers.

click here

Terry

john 52 19:23 28 Mar 11

I can recommend Jettec have used them a long time and never any problems.

I get mine from Britink and if you go through top cashback you get a percentage (8% )back as Amazon vouchers

click here

Lexifont 10:56 05 Apr 11

Theres a range of compatibles out there to suit all requirements and budgets, the rule I tend to stick to is know your expectations. If you just need basic printing (perhaps just every day stuff) unbranded 'economy' type cartridges will do the job, however if you need a little more from your printing or print a lot of photos, go for a branded cartridge such as the JetTec as mentioned above in the other posts!
Selectafont.co.uk offer a wide range of branded/non branded compatibles and I've just recommended them to my sister who's doing a photography course and she's delighted with the print quality of the JetTec cartridges she received.

Mike_tech 12:55 06 Apr 11

I use and recommend Think cartridges.

jaraba 01:42 07 Apr 11

I just started using this one click here
Good value & quck delivery.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…