Alternative to InCD

jimmilk 18:42 01 Feb 05

I have a Samsung CD-R/RW SW-252F with InCD software installed on my computer, This software will only write on CD-RW Discs. Is there a simpler and more versatile software to download that will do CD-R also?

stalion 18:50 01 Feb 05

you could try this it is free click here

Diodorus Siculus 18:50 01 Feb 05

Try deepBurner from click here

gudgulf 18:51 01 Feb 05

InCD is designed to use rewritable cd media as a large floppy disc (or small hard disc).It can do the same with DVD Ram discs but is not designed for writing to cd-r disc.It is part of the Nero suite of cd/dvd burning software, and it is the normal Nero program(or Nero Express) that will burn your cd-r discs.Are you saying that you only have InCD and not the rest of the Nero suite.

jimmilk 18:55 01 Feb 05

I think I have the full suite, as you can see your talking to an I.T. moron :-)))
Is Nero a decent set up?
The first two responces seem to be commercial highjackers :-(

Diodorus Siculus 18:59 01 Feb 05

[quote]The first two responces [sic] seem to be commercial highjackers :-([/quote]

What does that mean?

jimmilk 19:01 01 Feb 05

Hi Diodorus Siculus
Sorry about that I assumed I had to pay for the software, as a Yorkshireman I never pay for anything :-)))))))))))

interzone55 19:04 01 Feb 05

Nero is a fine piece of software, Nero Express is cheap (or free) and will do the job for standard data & music CD-Rs. If you're willing to pay for it, the Full Nero 6 suite is fantastic and will let you do almost anything from "backing up" DVD movies, to editing and creating your own films on DVD or CD.

stalion 19:38 01 Feb 05

deepburner is a good product and has been included on a pca cd recently be careful what you say

jimmilk 19:42 01 Feb 05

Hi stalion appears some people can be a little over sensative especially to a newbie on this forum, or is it only for the chosen few in which case I will avoid any further posts, thanks for your time.

stalion 19:47 01 Feb 05

There is no need to take it personally we are just trying to help you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…