Alternative browsers,which is best?

romanab 20:06 01 Mar 04

I have only ever used internet explorer and now feel the need to try somthing new.I am thinking of installing Mozilla firebird,has anyone got any thoughts on this.

AubreyS 20:08 01 Mar 04

click here This is very good. You are able to customise it to your requirements.

AubreyS 20:08 01 Mar 04

click here This is very good. You are able to customise it to your requirements.

LeadingMNMs 20:09 01 Mar 04

I've recently started using Mozilla and find it OK but obviously takes time to get used to. I also used the Avant Browser but found this tended to crash alot. A problem with most other browsers is that pages are sometimes displayed differently than they appear in IE.

LeadingMNMs 20:09 01 Mar 04

I've recently started using Mozilla and find it OK but obviously takes time to get used to. I also used the Avant Browser but found this tended to crash alot. A problem with most other browsers is that pages are sometimes displayed differently than they appear in IE.

LeadingMNMs 20:10 01 Mar 04

I didn't really like Opera when I tried it since the free version contains advertising.

I didn't really like Opera when I tried it since the free version contains advertising.

VoG II 20:10 01 Mar 04

Firefox click here is the fastest one I've used, with nifty features as well. I also run Opera.

VoG II 20:10 01 Mar 04

Firefox click here is the fastest one I've used, with nifty features as well. I also run Opera.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…