Altering fonts on XP

bukkaz 09:27 13 Sep 05

Had to do a format and re-install. Had altered fonts on previous set up to what I preferred for reading. Have tried to do again but it doesn't seem to alter things except the drop down menus. Any help would be appreciated.

Kenneth-266656 15:55 13 Sep 05

Go to control panel - accessiblity. You can alter to what you want from there.

rawprawn 16:25 13 Sep 05

Display Properties/Appearance/Font Size at the bottom, or is that what you have already tried?

bukkaz 17:28 13 Sep 05

I've gone into it and opened advance. I can alter the fonts to ones I prefer on the menu, etc. but on window text it comes up with the font box blank and i can't alter anything. I used to have it altered to one I found preferable for reading but can no longer do so.

I've recently formatted and re-installed windows. could something have not loaded properly?

rawprawn 17:36 13 Sep 05

Don't go into "Advanced" what you want is bottom left in Appearance labled "Font Size" with a drop down menu showing Large Normal & small.Choose the one you want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…