alphabeticalising favourites; How?

p;3 19:30 12 Aug 06

on a Win 98se computer; I have done an alphabeticalising of my favourites once some while ago; I am trying to repeat the process but can see no way of doing it;

opening and looking at the organise tab now has no option for it, which I did use before

any ideas?please
P3

sean-278262 19:31 12 Aug 06

Right click in the pull down favourites list and then click on the arrange option. I dont use Internet explorer so not sure what it is called in IE and I am assuming this is what you are using.

GaT7 19:32 12 Aug 06

IE > Favourites > Right-click > Select 'Sort by Name'. G

Jackcoms 19:33 12 Aug 06

"alphabeticalising" ??

I assume you mean 'putting in alphabetical order'?

In IE; Favourites, just drag and drop

Quiller. 19:36 12 Aug 06

Start, my computer, c drive, documents and settings, name of user p;3, favourites, view, arrange icons by:-

johnnyrocker 19:37 12 Aug 06

as prev posted right click in the list select sort by name.

johnny.

p;3 19:39 12 Aug 06

it is the favourites web sites I am trying to sort in alphabetical order, for which I did have a tab which is now not present for some reason; all I have is add and organsie; on the organise tab there is now no option to do the alphabeting for me nor sort by name

VoG II 19:45 12 Aug 06

Right click in the list itself - i.e. below Add and Organize. Select Sort by Name (second from the bottom).

Altruist 21:20 12 Aug 06

It's as VoG says but you must click on 'Favourites' right at top of screen. The option isn't there if you click on the yellow star.

p;3 21:32 12 Aug 06

I will attempt a screan-shot of what I do not see here; but not sure yet through whom I do it as imageshack is now "out of bounds"

VoG II 21:34 12 Aug 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…