Alpha Five Version 4.5

Crunchy 07:57 08 Jul 07

Can any one help with the registration key for the full program from PC Advisor Spring 2003 Issue 91 disk. I need to reload mine but cann't find my key anywhere.
Thanks
Crunchy

johnem 08:29 08 Jul 07

I think you will find that the original distributor of Alpha software no longer has the agency and therefore it could be difficult to obtain the original key.
I used to have it installed but could not get the data from an earlier bersion to convert properly.
You could try this code 2997405381953922 not sure if it will help.
You could also try this:
1. Copy the following Activation Key to the clipboard by highlighting it, right clicking on it, and then selecting the "Copy" command.

8B 72 A9 2A 1E
13 EA 94 05 C1
AA EF B0 B9 26
BA C3 54 FF 8C
84 5E 6D AB 4B

2. Start Alpha Five V5 (if it is not currently running).

3. Pull down the "Help" menu.

4. Select the "Activate Alpha Five" command.

5. Select the "Enter an Activation Key" command.

6. Right click in the "Action Key" text box and select the "Paste" command.

7. Click the "OK" button.

Hope this is of some help.

Crunchy 09:42 08 Jul 07

Thanks Johnem. I tried your code with and without spaces but no success.
Thanks anyway
Crunchy

johndrew 09:56 08 Jul 07

Grabbing at straws. Have you tried using something like SIW click here and looking under `Secrets` or `Licences` to see if the key is still in the registry?

Crunchy 14:57 08 Jul 07

Unfortunately I have changed my pc since last using the application or that would have been a good option.
I appreciate your advice.

Crunchy 21:27 08 Jul 07

Can anyone else help please?

johnem 21:57 15 Jul 07

Crunchy,
From my dim memory, I believe that the original key was either in the descriptive pages of PCA or was included on the original disk. I am still trying to find the back issue.
The code I mentioned earlier was issued as I was one of the early registrations and therefore qualified for a full upgrade.
If I manage to find the back issue, I will post again.

Crunchy 08:52 16 Jul 07

johnem,
I have the original disk from pca and it requires online registration which is no longer available. So please do not use up your time hunting for the back issue.
Thanks again for your response.
Crunchy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant