Alpha Five

woody 13:49 31 Jan 03

I have reg the prog and rec a note stating i have done so but no lic num.I have sent an email to alpha but no reply .Help how do i get a lic num?

« Ravin » 13:53 31 Jan 03

what??

« Ravin » 13:56 31 Jan 03

i tried going to the site but it seems to be down. click here

woody 14:00 31 Jan 03

Alpha five is on the free PCA CD.

« Ravin » 19:03 31 Jan 03

refresh?

woody 00:50 01 Feb 03

I have now rec a num from alpha - i copy/paste it and it did not work .Then i typed it in long hand and still it did not work.
HELP!!

jannerboy 10:23 01 Feb 03

You should find that a corrected serial number is e-mailed to you shortly.

woody 12:43 02 Feb 03

Still no corrected num.
Am i the only one with this problem?
Has anyone got the lic num to work?
My num is 63************00

woody 01:08 04 Feb 03

Now have a new num that works.

zimbabwer 10:32 05 Feb 03

If you have any questions
please email [email protected]

Also you can download a 30 day free trial of Alpha Five version 5 which adds a plethora of new features in both the ease of use and power departments

Please download at click here\a5v5trial\a5v5.exe

A getting started tutorial is at click here

For an overview of Alpha Five Version 5 please go to click here

This page, contains links for a flash demo, for comments from customers and a review of why customers are reporting
they can solve database problems and build custom applications in about 1/5th of the time taken by MS Access

PC MAGAZINE just gave Alpha Five its Maximum 5 Star rating click here

For a live, in person, web demo please email me at [email protected]

To get an idea of applications created in Alpha Five and to look at our monthly newsletter please go to
click here and click here

Alpha Five has “one click” data exchange with MS Excel and Mail Merge with MS Word. It is the only database that has built in e-mail merge and, if you are a QuickBooks user, you can move your data back and forth between QuickBooks and Alpha Five:
click here

We will soon release the Alpha Five Web Server for the easy and rapid creation web-enabled database solutions: click here

Alpha Five allow you to import data from Oracle, SQL server, MY SQL, Oracle etc and, soon will allow you to work directly with those data sources.

Please contact me with questions or for info on our site licensing, royalty free distribution runtime, courseware and governmental and educational Pricing

Sincerely
Richard Rabins, Co Chairman
Alpha Software Inc.
83 Cambridge St.
Burlington MA 01803
781 229 4500 x 22 800 451 1018 x 22 781 272 4876 fax

[email protected]
click here

UK CONTACT INFO
GUILDSOFT IN PLYMOUTH
click here
[email protected]

P.S. Some comments from the press just in.

With version 5, Alpha Five version 5 is updated, modernized and otherwise looking spiffy and sexy; why knock your head against the wall of Microsoft Access when you could be living' easy with Alpha Five? Boston Globe Nov. 2002

I've always felt this and FileMaker Pro were the best database programs for small to medium-size businesses,
and of the two I easily prefer Alpha Five. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Nov. 2002

Alpha Five has more preset templates and wizards for constructing applications than any other database for the PC. Kansas City Star Nov. 2002

The company claims that custom databases can be created with Alpha Five in about one fifth the time it takes using Microsoft Access. My own experience with the program makes this believable, since I've always found it by far the easiest powerful database to use. Dozens of testimonials from users can be read on their web site. Minneapolis Star Tribune Nov. 2002

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…