Alp MD4000 printer...help please..thankyou

bof:) 19:06 20 Mar 03

Hi All,

A neighbour has an Alp MD4000 printer that has run out of the colour 'cyan'. Its not a cartridge but a colour tape that is needed.

He can't remember exactly who he bought it from but I thought it was bundled with his PC he bought from PCWorld.

He phoned them and was told they had never sold the printer.

I've searched google and had no luck I can only find USA sites.

Does anyone know where we can purchase the tapes for this pc?

Many thanks,

Mike

bof:) 20:09 20 Mar 03

refresh

howard60 22:12 20 Mar 03

but how about trying the vendors that advertise in the rear section of the mag. Most of them have a web site.

bof:) 11:15 21 Mar 03

refresh

GORAL 20:25 21 Mar 03

Contact JIP Solutions Ltd.,c/o Sykes, D1 Industrial Estate, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland. Telephone (Freephone) 0800-973405.

Trust this will answer your friend's need. It was two years ago that I ordered ribbons from them. Have since parted with my Alps - it was a very good printer/scanner, but VERY expensive to run.

GORAL 20:36 21 Mar 03

If the above suggestion proves negative, look in Google, there are dozens of suppliers listed.

bof:) 00:37 22 Mar 03

Thanks all,

Goral, according to my neighbour he has been given the phone number you have but they will only supply a 'set of 4' colours.

He says he cannot afford the cost of this.

I have looked on Google but most of the suppliers are USA based...but I have found one at:

click here

they have Citizen and Oki ribbons that they claim will fit Alps printers.

Thanks for all of your help,

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…