Alot Tool Bar & SpeedBit

1st spring 22:07 01 Jan 11

In DAP I have, Alot tool bar, which hasn't completely downloaded amongst others, which I do not know what they are or why they are there. Do I need Alot tool bar and what is it for? I have Speed Bit which looks like an Anti virus. I already have Avira Anti virus. I'm I correct? if so then I think I should delete Speed Bit

GaT7 22:45 01 Jan 11

SpeedBit make a few programs as mentioned at click here, including DAP a so-called 'Download Accelerator'. You don't really need any of them, & AFAIK all of them are adware-based.

And so is the Alot toolbar click here - adware-based & not required, so its removal is recommended (instructions in the above link). G

1st spring 23:33 01 Jan 11

I want to keep DAP. I would like to delete Alot and Speed Bit if they are not needed. Can I just go into Add/Remove and do it that way or should I install Hijackthis. I'm not sure what to do. which?

1st spring 23:59 01 Jan 11

I cannot see Alot only Speed Bit and it is asking me do I want to click on custom or automatic. which should I click on? I expect you have gone by this time.

gengiscant 00:20 02 Jan 11

Get rid of them all,you do not need them.
Use this to get rid of them click here the free version, and get rid of them all.

1st spring 00:33 02 Jan 11

I went ahead and clicked on add/remove. Not sure which I clicked on after that but it wasn't the one I had to choose which to delete, so I let the PC decide and removed what ever. I hope I did right, as for going on to Hijack I didn't know what to do and it told me to be careful so I deleted that too.

1st spring 00:40 02 Jan 11

Just seen the last post. What do you mean by Them All? Have I done so without seeing your note? I have deleted Speed Bit and Hijack, looks as if I didn't have ALOT. I do have Revo. It's not working as it should. I had the Pro version and when I updated it some weeks ago I think I must have corrupted the Pro version as it will not work now. I was wondering if I should delete and reinstall. Thank you for your help everyone. If you think I am still in need please feel free. As I am in need. All the time.

1st spring 01:01 02 Jan 11

I have, Get Message Source aspx. File Task Install.exe. MGM 276 fire protection. Should I delete these also?

gengiscant 02:21 02 Jan 11

Its very late,come back tomorrow,or rather later today.
What I meant by them all was speedbit?Alot, and the DAP manager.

sunnystaines 09:56 02 Jan 11

i use dap & speedbit find them ok.[free version[
always deselect any toolbars during install and do not set them as default search or homepage.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…