allowing pictures to be displayed

spmilligan 10:46 26 Nov 05

hello, some of the websites i visit have their pictures blocked and a small box with a square, triangle and circle in gets displayed where the picture is supposed to be. How do i get to see these pictures. They are from sites i trust.
thanks.
steve

De Nada 11:23 26 Nov 05

hi, have you got apple quicktime or similar?,sometimes you need them to view certain pages.

ACOLYTE 11:26 26 Nov 05

Can u post a link to one of the sites u refere to it may be better to see the page to see what is needed to view it.

De Nada 11:37 26 Nov 05

try this

click here

De Nada 11:46 26 Nov 05

sorry,didnt look at sender,thought it was spike65,

spmilligan 12:33 27 Nov 05

Here is a page that has a pictured blocked. click here.
All pictures appear except the one below cylinder colour coding. The size of the picture is outlined but it has a small square in top left hand corner with a smaller red square, green circle and blue triangle inside it.
As the page loads they all have their picture outline with the small square top left, the pictures then appear all except the one mentioned.
Thanks
Steve

spmilligan 12:38 27 Nov 05

just noticed the same on this page just below Pc advisor headline and down right hand side.
Steve

ACOLYTE 12:39 27 Nov 05

Well the pic you mention shows on mine,it it a moving picture so maybe you need to install this

click here

VoG II 12:43 27 Nov 05

Yes, it is a FlashPlayer pic.

spmilligan 18:48 27 Nov 05

thanks, so far. now its getting complicated, clicked onto macromedia site, clicked install but nothing happened, no download or anything, tried their help but no good. any more help please.
thanks
steve

VoG II 18:57 27 Nov 05

Try from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…