Allied Assault Spearhead cheats

LAP 18:26 29 Oct 03

I have no problem entering the 'cheat' for Allied Assault, but when it comes to Spearhead it does not work:

"C:\program files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe" +set cheats 1 +set ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1
"C:\program files\moh_spearhead.exe" +set cheats 1 +set ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

I've tried both the above, plus various combinations ie leaving out the quote marks etc.

Have got halfway through Spearhead cannot get any further. Anybody help please..

Falkyrn 19:02 29 Oct 03

don't cheat ... practice

Its relatively easy to finish spearhead even on the hard setting

LAP 19:05 29 Oct 03

Thank you Falkyrn.. Back to the top

Falkyrn 22:42 29 Oct 03

where are you stuck ?

kingkenny 23:01 29 Oct 03

This is actually an official cheat Falkyrn, that lets people try different modes. It was built into the game by the developers.

You seem to be trying it with just the mohaa.exe file. Have you tried changing to the mohaas.exe file and typing the same info outside the quotes?

? ???K??M? 23:26 29 Oct 03

This never works for me always says i have to run server with set cheats 1 on it ,lol then i get lost.

Regards.

Falkyrn 23:33 29 Oct 03

I was aware of the cheat

However (albeit my personal opinion) ... using cheats takes the enjoyment out of games ... practice, as I said, makes a for a better sense of achievement upon completion.

? ???K??M? 23:35 29 Oct 03

This site may help got some extra maps as well here good ones some of them.click here

Regards.

LAP 12:18 30 Oct 03

Falkyrn... Thank you. I get stuck on the 'Bastone' stage when using the Pz B41 anti-tank gun.
I get knocked out near the end but I cannot see where the sneeky devil is whose firing at me!

Kingkenny...I'll try the mohaas.exe file. Thank you.

? ???K??M?...Looks a good site. Thank you.

LAP 18:04 30 Oct 03

^bump^

LAP 12:29 31 Oct 03

Kingkenny tried your idea unfortunately it didn't work.

? ???K??M? A good site but no further help regarding Spearhead cheats.

Falkyrn they are still 'firing at me'!!!

Has any body else used the cheat:"C:\program files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe" +set cheats 1 +set ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1 OR "C:\program files\moh_spearhead.exe" +set cheats 1 +set ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1..... successfully for Spearhead.. Any alterations to be made?? Any suggestions gratefully appreciated apart from 'don't cheat'
Thank you....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…