To all who are wary of buying compatible ink

pj123 11:25 11 May 03

This is the latest quote from Choice Stationery.

We will not be beaten on price! - Find any of our Epson Compatible Offers cheaper elsewhere and we will beat it by 10%. - Terms and conditions apply, ask for details.

All our prices include FREE delivery and VAT; there are no hidden surprises with us!.

Also we are so confident on the quality of our cartridges, not only do we offer a full money back guarantee, but in the unlikely event that your printer is damaged by one of our cartridges, we will collect, repair or replace your printer free of charge. We also have a dedicated customer support line (0845 456 2345), so we are only a phone call away offering free support on all our products should you need it - ask for further details
Check out click here

mark e 11:54 11 May 03

<bump>

barryoneoff.co.uk 12:10 11 May 03

Their photo paper and card blanks are cheap too. Let you know about the quality when I get them.

Brock100 12:16 11 May 03

I've had loads of ink and paper products from choice and never had a problem anyway they garantee 100% or they will give you your money back also if any of there products damage your printer they will repair or replace it
You can't say fairer than that!

3Toed 13:02 11 May 03

Have put a small order in to test quality

meatlaff2 13:12 11 May 03

I've been buying from Choice for about 12 months. Epson compatible cartridges are excellent quality. I recently bought some 160gms photo paper and can honestly say that it is better that Epson or HP. The service is brilliant, prices are unbelievably cheap + the postage is free. What more do you want?

pj123 14:55 11 May 03

refresh

Goldcroft 15:04 11 May 03

Anything that breaks the printer manufacturers mafia like hold on ink cartridge prices is to be welcomed.

crx1600 15:10 11 May 03

sounds good,but is it in the right forum(praising suppliers for their products/support?) click here or am i being too picky ;o)

caast ©™ 15:14 11 May 03

Less than half price HP cartridges I will given em a go. Always been wary of refills unless alcholic. Cheers M

anchor 15:24 11 May 03

I tend to agree with crx1600, the ConsumerWatch forum would have been the appropriate place for this post.

However, I welcome comments on suppliers products and services when they come from an independant source.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…