All of us at PCA

Forum Editor 01:15 19 Dec 03

would like to wish all of you out there in forum land a very merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Many people will be leaving home to spend Christmas with relatives or friends over the next few days, so we thought we would wish you the compliments of the season now.

Thanks for helping to make this year such a successful one for our forum - we'll look forward to seeing you all throughout 2004, when we hope to make this an even better place to come for help and advice.

Taran 09:53 19 Dec 03

Likewise I'm sure to all at PCA and the forum members who haunt the site (meant in the nicest possible way).

Another year gone by already; how they fly...

We've seen a lot of changes again, all to the good I might add, and it has been another thoroughly enjoyable year of participation with the site, seeing it evolve and grow.

Wishing everyone all the very best of everything for Christmas and a happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous (if you can arrange it) New Year.

Be good everyone

Best wishes

Taran 10:26 19 Dec 03

cant add to that.

slowhand_1000 10:42 19 Dec 03

As barry said "Ditto"

Best wishes to you all for the coming year and many thanks for your help and support this last year.

Merry Christmas

Cheers (Raises a virtual glass to you all)

STEVE71163 12:57 19 Dec 03

Thanks to everyone who has given me so much help this year putting together my site:0)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

tomleady 12:32 20 Dec 03

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with my problems (website problems that is!)

merry christmas everyone

PurplePenny 20:30 20 Dec 03

From me too, to everyone on the forum and at PCA,have a Cool Yule and a Happy Hogmanay :-*

cottager 20:33 21 Dec 03

From me too to all at PCA and forum.
A happy Christmas and many thanks for all your help and support.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…