All of us at PCA

Forum Editor 01:12 19 Dec 03

would like to wish all of you out there in forum land a very merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Many people will be leaving home to spend Christmas with relatives or friends over the next few days, so we thought we would wish you the compliments of the season now.

Thanks for helping to make this year such a successful one for our forum - we'll look forward to seeing you all throughout 2004, when we hope to make this an even better place to come for help and advice.

The GnoMe 01:18 19 Dec 03

Happy xmas FE and everyone who has helped me over the past year, i am looking forward to 2004 already!!

Sir Radfordin 01:24 19 Dec 03

Isn't that lovely :)

Happy Christmas to all, my Santa bring a sack load of fixes to M$ many problems!

Djohn 01:34 19 Dec 03

Thank you for providing and running an excellent forum in all three sections.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year FE and all the staff at PCA. Have a good Christmas and a safe journey to all those that are travelling over the holiday period. j.

SteevScotland 01:42 19 Dec 03

Merrry christmas everyone.

Cheers S

hugh-265156 02:09 19 Dec 03

and a very happy christmas and new year to all the PCA staff too,thank you.

ton 02:31 19 Dec 03

Thanks FE, all the best to all at PCA.
And thanks for the best forum.

VoG II 07:39 19 Dec 03

Cheers FE and all PCA staff.

Simsy 08:14 19 Dec 03

to all.

Don't spend all your time here.. remember your familys!

Best of everything to all of you.

Regards,

Simsy

Mat2 08:16 19 Dec 03

Happy Xmas and a happy New Year FE and all the staff at PCA, also to all the people who has helped me.

Mat2

stlucia 08:33 19 Dec 03

Thanks, Ed. And thanks to everyone else on the forum who have been so helpful.

Happy Christmas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…