All of us here at PCA towers

Forum Editor 22:02 07 Apr 04

hope all of you have a great Easter.

Don't eat too many chocolate eggs (Cadburys mini eggs are my weakness), and don't forget to log-in from time to time, so I don't feel lonely.

The Paul 22:53 07 Apr 04

West coast of Ireland for Easter - west coast of France the following week for good. I'll be off line for w few weeks while we get settled in - but to use those famous Californian politicians words - "I'll be back".

Happy Easter.

Taran 22:55 07 Apr 04

and to all the forum members too for Easter.

{and double ditto Re: the Cadburys mini eggs} :o)

PurplePenny 23:41 07 Apr 04

What? You mean you won't be off phoning your nieces and pretending to be the Easter Bunny?

Happy Easter to all at PCA and all on the PCA forums. Virtual choccie eggs and bug hugs all round. (That's like a big hug but with more arms :-) )

Penny

Forum Editor 07:03 08 Apr 04

Here's wishing you the best of luck with the move, and with your new life in France. I hope the new business venture works out well - I hope it goes without saying that we'll be here for you if you need any help in the computing department.

The Paul 08:43 08 Apr 04

Many Thanks FE. You know me well by now, I'm DEPENDING on all your support!!

Thanks for all your help with my web ventures thus far. There are one or two in particular who I owe a special thanks too - I wont mention them - but you all know who I mean. Thanks.

The site is up now and at click here - as always, I'm all ears.

Happy Easter. Paul

hooligan 09:15 08 Apr 04

FE and Taran with the help youve given me i wish i could send you a bag ! PS ive a mini eggs galore here. Yum Yum

D-Frame 09:33 08 Apr 04

Have a nice easter all too aswell :)

tomleady 09:47 08 Apr 04

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mini eggs :0

happy easter everyone.

T

Holographic_man 14:43 08 Apr 04

I would like to thank all of you for your help and wish you well over the Easter Holiday. For all you egg lovers spare a thought for of thoses that are not able to indulge in the beasty mini eggs I'm not one of them by the way, I love em mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate

Happy easter

slowhand_1000 17:08 08 Apr 04

Just to say that I have to own up to having started the chocolate feast early.

Since last May actually.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac