To All Posters New and Old

gcs_uk 19:36 01 Oct 03

Just wanted to post this to let all new members to the site how helpful this forum can be and to say a big thankyou to all those who have responded to my various threads over this time.

I have been a member on this forum for well over a year now and it has been more helpful to me than any telephone based helpdesk ever was.

All manner of computing problems have been resolved with the help of other members and no end of consumer issues answered.

And the speed in which you get replies is nothing short of amazing.

I also spend a lot of time perusing the different threads and my computing knowledge has been increased tenfold b/c of this.

Another plus has been the number of very useful web pages I have been directed to - some of which I would never have found on my own, many of these now live quite happily in my favourites list.

As a member of this forum I have even had the privelge to take part in an evaluation of Staroffice.

I just wish I could start to return the favour by answering some questions or given some useful advice but every time I see a question to which I know the answer someone has beaten me to it :0)

Oh well such is life.

So anyway thanks to everyone who has given me help and assistance over the past year.

gcs_uk hands round the drinks.

Sealer 19:38 01 Oct 03

Thanks from Me too! Too many names to mention.

keenan 19:56 01 Oct 03

'Ditto'

Djohn 20:07 01 Oct 03

A nice thread and I'm sure warmly received by all. When you see a thread that has already been answered, still reply if you can, that little extra bit of info. my be just what is needed. Regards. j.

Kitz E Kat 20:25 01 Oct 03

Best thing since the big tins of tuna came with 10% extra free.....

Thanks to all for your help...

Kitz E Kat

woodchip 20:28 01 Oct 03

Well I just hope that I have been able to do my bit. So thank's anyway

geoff47 20:42 01 Oct 03

I can only echo the sentiment,especially to woodchip and Djohn who seem to be always first to the rescue...yes a really big thanks for your time and concern.
Geoff47

pat2068 20:45 01 Oct 03

Ditto

holly polly 21:11 01 Oct 03

double ditto-hol pol...

canard 22:22 01 Oct 03

And so say all of us!

mammak 22:43 01 Oct 03

Well said gcs_uk, good lot of people up here, after a time they become household name,s. i wont start naming, as i might give "woodchip" "vog" "jester" ect, ect, a big head,oh and pop-s he love,s a banter ,lol your a good lot i for one with out you wouldnt be here tonight, group hug in order me think,s.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced