all in ones

joe95 14:11 27 Jul 04

I have a friend who is looking to buy an all in one printer,scanner,copier etc. with card reader.
He doesn't do much scanning or copying have been trying to persuade him to buy a good all round printer or a dedicated photo printer for use with his camera, is this the right road to go down.
He runs xp pro.
Thanks Joe

inneedofhelp 14:19 27 Jul 04

Prices these days are very cheap for all in ones. I have the HP 12??(cant remember now). anyway is is very good and can photo finish is good. There are to versions of it, the cheaper one doesnt have a card reader the the expensive one does. However, when santa got it for me at christmas, it was £120, so it will be cheaper now. I i remeber right, about £75

jonnytub 14:22 27 Jul 04

Hp psc 1210 very capable and can boast being the world's smallest all in one machine, at least that's what it said on the box.

TommyRed 15:27 27 Jul 04

I've also got the HP 1210, came as partof my package, mine doesn't have a card reader and the cartridges are expensive, so I fill the old ones up. Not a bad piece of kit. HTH TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…