All-in-One/Multifunction recommendations Wanted

Furkin 10:08 08 Mar 05

Hi all,
I’m after a 'reasonably priced' All-in-One/Multifunction device, including stand-alone fax & copier.
I have recently come across a 4 that might suit,,,, but upon asking for details (from various outlets) I am told that they are no longer available (despite being on Kelkoo as well ??)
The machine is purely for Home use.
Any ideas please ?
Thanks for reading this
Omega

spuds 10:28 08 Mar 05

Tell us the four that you are thinking about, perhaps someone knows if they are available, or similar in specification to another newer model.

I use HP and Lexmark All-in-One's. Both very good machines, and both do a superb job.Before you finally make any choice, check out the print cartridge replacements and prices, has some model printers can be very heavy on the ink usage. My Lexmark are very heavy, but I have covered this by using compatibles and self refilling.Try to check out the content capacity of the cartridges, as this again can differ considerably by make and model.Lexmark have a very low capacity for some of their coloured cartridges, yet the price charged can be very steep for the quantity of ink used.

You may get someone stating that All-in-Ones are a problem in respect of one part of the machine fails, then everything else fails. That is true to some extent,but I have never had a failure yet [touch wood], and all my machine work as intended.

Canon and Epson are very worthy of a consideration, and Epson seem to have endless supplies of print cartridges available from many sources at very reasonable prices.Again quality of print are very good with both these brands.

Furkin 10:36 08 Mar 05

Thanks Spuds.
A couple that I have looked at are: Brothers & Canons. A couple of Brothers were £59 from Currys/PC,,, but out of stock, with no news of supplies. A Canon likewise, at £82,,, but discontinued.
Lexmark: I still run a Lexmark & agree about the running costs,,, also, their 'back-up' is a bit c**p.
Omega

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…