All in one required

blazingbadger 10:21 28 Dec 07

I am looking for an all in one system Printerscanner copier can anyone give me a pointer to asystem that will allow me to scan slides

Technotiger 10:32 28 Dec 07
  martjc 13:02 28 Dec 07

...did you not read the reviews on that link? It seems the slide scanning leaves a bit to be desired.

blazingbadger: You would probably be better off with a dedicated slide scanner if that is your main interest. Not many mfp machines do this efficiently.

martjc 13:04 28 Dec 07
  Technotiger 13:07 28 Dec 07

No I did not read the reviews, but I was simply giving you a 'direction' with an idea of what to look for.

Personally I prefer (and have) separate Printer and Scanner, my scanner does scan and or print direct from Slides and film negatives.

I have Epson Stylus Photo R265 printer and Epson Perfection 3490 Photo scanner.

martjc 13:09 28 Dec 07
  Technotiger 13:10 28 Dec 07

Ooops, did not realise immediately that I was 'talking' to someone other than the original Poster - and I haven't had any left-over tipples either, yet :-))

blazingbadger 13:30 28 Dec 07

No its just that I have 102 slides from the early years so copying them is just a one off

Technotiger 13:37 28 Dec 07

Just a one-off ..... may be better then to get them done at click here or similar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…