All in One Printers

flook 20:50 23 Apr 04

Can anyone recommend a good quality 'all in one' its to use with a laptop at home. Will not have heavy use but must have good quality output, I'd also like a fax but it's not essential, . I've always favoured HP in the past and never used the likes of Epson or Cannon any feedback on these units would be appreciated.

bertiecharlie 21:54 23 Apr 04

I have had an Epson Stylus CX5400 all in one printer, scanner, copier since February. No problems with it, good quality, 22ppm in black, separate ink cartridges. Software is very straightforward. I get the ink cartridges from click here

pj123 22:22 23 Apr 04

The Epson CX3200, CX5200 and CX5400 are all good MFDs. No fax though, but if you have an analogue modem Supervoice is a good programme for sending faxes, and usually comes free on the modem setup disk. I use supervoice for sending faxes but I subscribe to Trinite for all my incoming faxes which come into my email box so I don't have to have the computer switched on to receive faxes. The cost from Trinite is £23 per year.

Ink for the above printers can be got from Choice Stationery at competitive prices. click here

To subscribe to Trinite click here go to Fax Services, Fax to Mail.

flook 13:22 24 Apr 04

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, your advice is most valuable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…