All in one Printer/Copier/ Scanner

silentman 13:53 04 Jul 03

I am thinking of buying an all In one Printer/Copier/Scanner and would appreciate any comments on a suitable model. I have not seen any reviews in the mags so am at a loss on which model to choose although I am a fan of Epson.

pj123 15:54 04 Jul 03

We've been here before. Perhaps the Forum member who posted it in the first place can point you in the right direction as I cannot find it.

Mango Grummit 16:11 04 Jul 03
  pj123 16:13 04 Jul 03

Mango Grummit, How do you do that? I typed in all in one in the search box but it came up with "no matches found"??????

BillEmm 16:18 04 Jul 03

One of my users wishes she had never agreed to buy one of these things!

She runs Win98SE and when this thing is in full flight it tend to use up an awful lot of System Resources and on occasions necessitates removing some products to release the OS.

Of course, if you have WinXP then you will not experience this problem and it will work just fine.

But, remember, multifunction it may be but it definitely will not mow the grass! Or so my user reliably informs me!!

Dr. Charles 16:19 04 Jul 03

HP PSC950s with fax too that looks like a "Buy" to me.HP are quality and I have always been happy with them.

I am going to have to do this soon,my ageing HP desk jet has almost died but is soldiering on.

I am going to have to wait for Pocket money day - - -- - lol

Regards

Charles

nick_j007 16:58 04 Jul 03

I own an HP PSC 2110, and for home/small office is totally brill. Running costs are not cheap in terms of cartridges I have to say. I do print up to A4 photos as I am a keen am. photographer. With the additional photo cartridge this thing puts out some really glossy flattering pic's (Best used with HP's own paper). It's now about £150 too...£200 when I bought it six months ago!
Good luck, Nick Jones

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…