All in one printer that prints on CD's & DVD's

monkeyhanger1961 19:47 03 Oct 13

Hi,

My current printer is an HP C5280 that allows me to print on CD's/DVD's. However it is getting a bit long in the tooth and I wonder if anyone can recommend a sensibly-priced up to date alternative.

Many Thanks ...

dangerus1 21:02 03 Oct 13

I have an Epson730 printer/scanner that prints on CDs, bought on eBay from 3000RPM (Scotland I think) quite cheap, I forget how much. The inks (6) are 801/802/803 etc also cheap on eBay.

Very fast delivery too.

monkeyhanger1961 15:53 04 Oct 13

Many thanks, I'll have a look at the Epson.

Cheers, Steve.

Batch 17:13 04 Oct 13

Hope no one else is like my brother - he thought that such printers actually printed music etc. on to the CD. When he first started talking to me about it I wondered what on earth he was on about. Then the penny dropped. I suppose if you are completely ignorant of the technology, it's not an entirely unreasonable assumption to make.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…