All in one printer that doesnt guzzle ink

FatboySlim71 09:52 14 Sep 06

I am in the market for an all in one printer, my friend has an Epson CX4800, she does not do a lot of printing but she says that the inks do not last long at all in it. I will be doing a fair amount of printing eg printing web pages and general info off of the internet, and I don't want to be ordering ink cartridges too much. Can anyone recommend a good all in one that has large ink cartridges, as I understand that some printers/manafacturers only have small ink cartridges in them.

bluto1 10:21 14 Sep 06

I`ve got a Lexmark 2350 3-in-1 but do not recommend it. I have found however that there`s a lot more ink in the cartridge after the low ink warning. Mine is now considered empty but I`ve printed six 6"x4" prints this morning and they`re OK.
I`ll however watch this thread to see what is suggested. Best of luck.

^wave^ 10:30 14 Sep 06

i use a hp 8250 and i find this really good look for an all in one withthat print engine it has 6 ink tanks

cahill01 11:56 14 Sep 06

hey fatboy, i,ve not long bought a HP photosmart 3210. when the guy in pc world explained its qualities, he called it the beast. And he was,nt kidding. paid £150 worth every penny 6 tank cartridges. Go for it. Even the guy from comet recommened it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…