All in one desktops/media centers

martin08 18:19 09 May 10

I am looking to purchase an all in one center as i do not live in the largest place and like the space saving/wall mounting that one of these offers. I have done some research, but seem to be going in circles, so its time to ask for advice/help :)

The Apple seems to be the "best" but it is also right at the top of my budget. I am not a brand snob and am just looking for a good machine. Ideally with a TV tuner, but that is ideally :)

Does anyone have any advice on this? Thanks in advance for your guidance...

Check out the Sony VAIO Website. Scroll to the far right to get the all in ones. The L series is touch screen.

Have you checked them out yet.

Have you checked them out yet.

In my opinion Sony is the best.

It also has a TV Tuner

I mean the L series

martin08 12:09 15 May 10

Thanks, i checked out the Sony's and while they do sound very impressive the price tag is not so impressive... There is an Acer unit that i have seen i am edging towards, quad core, 23" HD screen, TV Tuner... it is also about 400 cheaper than the similair spec Sony... I have an Acer laptop that i have been more than happy with, so i am not too worried about the lack of a premium brand name... thank you for your guidance IT ADVISOR...

has anyone used one of the Acer units? any feedback would be great :)

I think it got a PC Pro Recommend. I agree about the price. I am going to purchase an VAIO L Series in July/August. Acer also seem good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…