All emails downloading from mail server twice

Grendel 19:31 11 May 05

All emails sent to my Onetel address are downloading into Outlook exactly twice. All messages are downloaded once, it then pauses for a few seconds and repeats from the start, as opposed to the first message being downloaded twice, then the second message and so on. I first suspected the leave copy on the server check box, but it remains unchecked, and I can't see anything wrong with any of the account settings. It started about the same time as installing Onspeed (dialup connection) however Onspeed support confirmed that it was unrelated as I do not have its email acceleration enabled. I have emailed Onetel support but typically not received a reply. I have always had Norton AV email protection enabled, but interestingly there are now often (but not always)2 of its icons in the system tray when email is being downloaded - may be unrelated though.

Diodorus Siculus 21:13 11 May 05

click here

click here

for some possible help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…