All DX3700 Digital Camera Problems Solved !!

spuds 20:42 21 Feb 03

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE-I was one of those lucky people, who nearly a year ago purchased a Kodak DX3700 digital camera via the special internet offer, remember that?.

Did you purchase or know someone who puchased one of these camera.Have all your/their problems been solved !!. Mine is due for collection and repair.Same old problems-low battery life-software/firmware conflictions.

Thought this posting would be ideal, as it is near the 1st anniversary.

Beas-Knees 21:09 21 Feb 03

I was one of the lucky (unlucky) people who got one of these cameras,same problems as yours but never got round to sorting the problems out,Who-Where is dealing with your problems please.

grove34 22:00 21 Feb 03

i've had no problems at all with mine , firmware update worked as it should have and the battery life really doesnt matter that much cos i always take the charger with me whereever i go.

well worth the £100 i paid for it.

spuds 22:36 21 Feb 03

If you purchased at the same time as myself, then your guarantee as about two weeks left. So if you want Kodak help, seek it now before it is too late. Contact 0870 2430270 for advice. If they request that you send your camera back for repair, they will require proof of purchase. They will ask that you send a faxed copy of your original receipt, and they will email collection details.

There are new 'big'downloads available for both software and firmware. These are suppose to have ironed out the reconizes bugs!

Just for further information about the DX3700 contact click here or independant preview click here

Beas-Knees 22:44 21 Feb 03

Thanks for that,I will ring them monday.

spuds 20:47 22 Feb 03

I will put a green tick now, but further input is most welcome.

grove34 23:01 22 Feb 03

where are these new big downloads , cos i looked on the kodak website and the drivers are 2002 and 2001

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…