To all AOL Broadband Users

Cesar 11:15 29 Nov 03

I am currently using AOL 8.0 and am thinking of upgrading to AOL Broadband but, I am nervous as I am disabled (deafness) so If I have problems I cannot use the phone, are the instructions clear and concise and do I have to change any settingd, your replies would be very much appreciated.

JIM 11:54 29 Nov 03

As you are with them you should have no real problems with the software or instuctions supplied for BROADBAND.If you are on WIN XP even better,if win 98se you may need some alterations for the USB setup.

Let the setup add an other copy OF Aol 8 to your system for time being if you go ahead.

May be better to post your System info for us to check over and how many USB devices you use(if any)if winxp is not your OS. There tec online service i find ok. As you may know,plenty of Aol members who will help you from here.

Cesar 12:25 29 Nov 03

sorry my system comprises the following
XP Home, Pentium 4HT 3.06 GHz, 1GB Ram and 80 Gb HDD 5 USB 2.0 Ports 1 USB Hub.

The Spires 12:28 29 Nov 03

I recently set AOL Broadband up for a friend & I was most impressed with the package they supplied, I had no problems at all.

JIM 12:43 29 Nov 03

Thanks for reply,

can see you having no problems if all is well with your system at this time.Keep a clean ship and you will enjoy the Broadband service.Just follow the info in the pack.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…