Al ittle bit older and deeper in dept.

Legolas 18:42 11 May 04

I have just bought this system from Tiny I can't really afford it but I could'nt resist it. It should do me for a couple of years anyway :-)click here

ray27 18:46 11 May 04

It looks like a bargin
I paid £1500 for a system last november with less specification than yours
I wish I had waited

It would be nice if you can let us know if it comes up to expectations

ray

Legolas 18:49 11 May 04

I will do. The good thing is it is ready for all the 64 bit applications that will be coming out in the near future.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:50 11 May 04

Spend it now, no point in leaving it to ghastly grown-up children and AFAIK there is not much need to take it with you. Spend like there is no tomorrow, work like you do not need the job and dance like no one is watching.;-))

G

Legolas 18:50 11 May 04

ray27 In a couple of years this system will be showing its age apart from the HDD space.

Legolas 18:52 11 May 04

You have made an old poor mature student very happy. I like your philophisy.;-)

DWANE PYPE 01:05 12 May 04

Legolas.

Your Tiny Tornado has got "5 Stars BUY IT" in, dare I say it, "Computer Active"

So I hope you do get more than a few years out of it.

Regards DW.

Legolas 16:29 12 May 04

I seen that the other day when I received my copy of CA I think that is what finally swayed me.

spikeychris 17:29 12 May 04

I agree with GANDALF <|:-)> spend it ALL leave nowt. Just noticed the dedicated modem to Supanet...can be a bit of a tinker that one but there is a way around it if your on dial up. If you are going to use it then post back.

Djohn 17:34 12 May 04

Very nice Legolas. Have fun! ;o)

Legolas 12:34 13 May 04

spikeychris I had read about tiny's propensity (you can tell I've been to college ;-) )to install supanet but as I am on BB I am hoping it will not be a problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…