Air duster cans compressed air

catpwss 18:00 PM 03 Sep 12

Hi,I'm looking for some air duster cans.Does anyone know of a good place to get them & a good price. Thanks very much in advance.

Diemmess 18:06 PM 03 Sep 12
  northumbria61 18:10 PM 03 Sep 12

Pack of 4 here with FREE delivery enter link description here or you can usually get them pretty cheap at Tesco's - PC World would be another option.

northumbria61 18:12 PM 03 Sep 12

catpwss - You just reminded me - need some for myself - thanks.

rdave13 18:16 PM 03 Sep 12

I'd go for the non flammable type.

catpwss 18:19 PM 03 Sep 12

The site that'Diemmess' posted was okay,I forgot about them I had some from them a long time ago. Not very far away from me. Thanks all.

Zurdo 18:20 PM 03 Sep 12

Jessops sell Kenair kit and refills..............more expensive but has a good trigger mechanism.

Zurdo 18:26 PM 03 Sep 12

Found this on ebay..........cheaper than from Jessops but the same quality trigger etc.enter link description here

catpwss 18:33 PM 03 Sep 12

Thankyou all. C.

canarieslover 18:37 PM 03 Sep 12

Just remember to be careful using them. Hold fans when blowing them clean to stop them revolving at high speed, any motor can act as a generator and produce current and you don't want any other components damaged. Also compressed air can leave damp traces around after use so make certain that everything is absolutely dry before switching on.

johndrew 19:01 PM 03 Sep 12

I found the description of the can contents in your link interesting

"5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)"

Better not use it on a hot PC or be a smoker then ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…