aiptek usb graphics tablet probs

second best 16:19 27 Jan 05

hi, i cant ge tthis to work adn i need to know if there's anything that might not be removed thru normal methods, to ensure all traces have dissapeared. i think there is a coinflict couse this has worked on this machine in th epast, bu tonly recently after a long xmas break, does it no longer work correctly, or at all.

conrail 17:14 27 Jan 05

had an aiptek tablet with art dabbler software, worked fine under win me, when installing on a new pc with xp, mouse was only thing that worked, although not very well, contacted aiptek who said no updates available and they did not support art dabbler which was now defunct
click here
left tablet on old pc for wife to use and purchased nisis tablet, same installation windows and art dabber which works fine, check aiptek site as there might now be updates, I have an aiptek camera works fine on both machines

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…