aiptek hyperpen usb 12000u graphic tablet probs.

second best 19:37 24 Jan 05

hi, i have the above. it has been installed for a while and used to work ok. i dont recall doing anyhting different, but now it doesnt work. threre's a little more to it. i can't install any software off th edisk, i get an error message (forgive me for not writing the whole thing down) 16 bit windows subsytem:

c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. the system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. choose close to terminate the app.

then i have a choice between close, and ignore. neither does anything.

second best 19:54 29 Jan 05

bump

bruno 20:00 29 Jan 05

I had problems with my Aiptek pen after I had been using it for a year.It affected my mouse.The only cure I found was to un-install both my mouse and my pen,then re-installing them both.I installed the pen first and tested it and it was ok.Then I installed the mouse again and I found my problems had vanished.

second best 20:02 29 Jan 05

thanks bruno, but i've tried that method, nraly 20 times in the last week, and in different orders. i believe there to be a system file problem maybe or an incomplete installation or un-install. still trying to figure it out. seller even sent me a new pen incase is was suspect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…