Aida32 has disappeared?

Dipso 22:05 10 Dec 03

I have recently got a new PC and downloaded Aida32 to check that I had got everything I had paid for.

I went to load Aida again tonight but I can't find it on my PC? It's disappeared?

There's no trace of an icon on the desktop, no quick launch (but I chose not to have that) and I have checked through Program Files and it's not there either.

Beofre I decide I'm going totally mad, can anyone shine any light on this?

I downloaded the Enterprise version, it says it's Freeware and doesn't seem to have any restrictions to home users.

Dipso 22:07 10 Dec 03

I'm running XP by the way.

VoG II 22:08 10 Dec 03

Assuming you are using a single personal 'puter you should get the "Personal System Information" version click here#

keenan 22:11 10 Dec 03

Start/run & Type :dxdiag
click ok.

pc moron 22:12 10 Dec 03

Don't know about it disappearing, try the Personal System Information version- that's what I have and it works fine.

Dipso 22:12 10 Dec 03

That's the version I downloaded to my old PC but it doesn't offer software info which the Enterprise version does.

Even so, can you think why it seems to have disappeared?

VoG II 22:13 10 Dec 03

dxdiag for Aida32?

Jester2K II 22:14 10 Dec 03

I was just wondering that too...

keenan 22:17 10 Dec 03

Should display 'System information' to check " I had got everything I had paid for"

pc moron 22:21 10 Dec 03

The latest version does have a Software Category- but I don't know whether it provides all of the info that the Enterprise version does.

hugh-265156 02:53 11 Dec 03

is it listed in add remove programs?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…