ahhhh nero again

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 17:05 09 Feb 05

right I have uninstalled it reinstalled it again and agian I have just updated it as my old version wouldent run on xp sp2 the drive bay keeps going open close open close and so on it wont recojnise my second dvd drive JLMS DVD ROM itpics up mty dvd writer ok but when I burn drive opens before complete if this carries on whats left of my hair will fall out HELP please

mattyc_92 18:05 09 Feb 05

Ok... Sound like you have a health problem there... lol

Can you explain each problem in more detail like what error messages come up (if any), what version of Nero, what you are doing, etc...

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 14:40 10 Feb 05

version 6.3.1.25 Ihad standard nero 6 after loading sp2 I got the message this version is not compatible with sp2 so I updated it to v 6.3.1.25 stopped getting the message but now when ever I go to use nero my dvd burner door keep sliding in and out non stop and also it doesn`t recojnise my dvd drive as it did before now I also cannot burn on the fly style like

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 14:42 10 Feb 05

didnt have this problem with nero 5.5 but there are no updates for that version anymore not that i can see anyway.

mattyc_92 14:45 10 Feb 05

That version of nero is compatiable with SP2... I used to use that version on WInXP Pro with SP2...

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 14:55 10 Feb 05

i have just uninstalled nero 6 and installed nero 5.5.10.7 didn`t get the incompatible message and it only detects my dvdrw drive not mt dvd drive just waiting for the update nero551056 to download see what happen after the update but I would rather use nero 6 than 5 for dvd perpouses

David4637 16:16 11 Feb 05

Could you please let me have the link to find out what DVD drives Nero 5.5.10.56 supports. Thanks David

josie mayhem 20:35 01 Apr 05

You've just discribed the problems that I've been having even though you've had yours 2 month ago.

I went for the kill or cure method. Decided in the end that I would flash the dvd drive firmware. This was the last resort, but I managed to do it, suprising easily. But it did do the trick, one dvd drive that doesnt spit the disk out at the slightest suggestion, that it might need to burn something...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…