AHHH Please help me

dnbheaven.co.nr 20:46 27 Jun 04

Does anyone know of a way I can put a forum onto my site, without having to sign up for one of the rubbishy ones covered in adverts. I ant it to be imbedded into my site and server. Please help.

matt1234 21:24 27 Jun 04

yeh well mine click here has a forum but the only way i know how to do it is to sign up for it

PurplePenny 21:36 27 Jun 04

I think that if you want one that is free from adverts you will have to pay for it. It is the adverts that pay for the work that has gone into developing the forum.

Forum Editor 00:25 28 Jun 04

You must pay if you want an advertisement-free forum. The good ones are very good, and will run on your host's server, provided you have PHP and MySQL database support.

dnbheaven.co.nr 01:35 28 Jun 04

I have a Bravenet forum on an older version of my site, but I found it hard to fit the style of it. Any hints

Gaz 25 21:59 28 Jun 04

I dont think there is any other way...

If your host accepts PHP and SQL then Invision Board or PHPBB is fine... but blueyonders service aint provide that.

Therefore for that service you would have to find some paid for hosting.

phil 07:17 29 Jun 04

If you have PHP and SQL then this is the best click here

Have a good read through the site and help forums. Look at the support videos and then go for it.

Any problems you have then ask on their support forum or on here.

Mines here click here

Charence 12:52 29 Jun 04

click here , it is free to use and download, but they charge for help.

You will need PHP and SQL for this forum to work. It doesn't have any adverts except from the standard skin which says Invision Board in the title and has IPB buttons, but these can be replaced.

dnbheaven.co.nr 18:39 29 Jun 04

Cheack out my site soon to see if I culd implement your ideas. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…