Ahead Nero site-download probs

MichelleC 11:16 14 Nov 04

Am I the only one who can't download anything (like 'clean' tools) because of timing out? I have no probs with any other sites; on b/b.

alan227 12:09 14 Nov 04

Send them an E-Mail describing your problem.
I had a similar problem and they sorted it out.

Jimer 12:12 14 Nov 04

Hi

I cant download anything at the moment either.
Thought it was just 1 site but i cant download anything i get an error message and source file not available ;((

MichelleC 20:22 14 Nov 04

I did send them an email but only had an auto reply (I think). Cheers.

Jimer, post your prob in another thread and folks will sort it out. Will need operating system, what updates etc.

john-232317 22:10 14 Nov 04

I tried to upgrade my nero 2 or 3 times and all i got was a message saying an attempt has been made to use an illegal reg number, so i have downloaded ulead movie factory trial and found it is much better, so will probably buy that instead.

whybe 23:50 14 Nov 04

With a lot of Nero 6 users upgrading to Nero 6 Reloaded, all 3 of their download sites have been overloaded. Nero have apologised at the bottom of the web page and asked us all to try again later. I,like yourself had given up earlier this evening but have just now finished downloading all 4 updates from their Frankfurt server so perhaps they are getting back to normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…