Ah we're back good!

Legolas 10:20 02 Sep 03

I have been unable to access the site from last night till about 5mins ago has it been the same for everyone?

christmascracker 10:31 02 Sep 03

Didn't want you to feel left out!

sheila

Gee Tee 12:41 02 Sep 03

could not get through glad its ok now.

Stuartli 12:44 02 Sep 03

It was a bit like the time when the other half once stopped talking - you think you've gone deaf...:-)

Bodi 13:26 02 Sep 03

I think there should be a "road report" on here - er - Major sitworks on PCA - where's the detour?

Bodi

toxin 15:09 02 Sep 03

An explanation of what went wrong would be nice, after so many unsuccessful attempts to logon durung the past 24 hrs.

I suppose the powers that be were aware of the situation?

Toxin.

wee eddie 21:59 02 Sep 03

Not a peep out of FE: maybe we should worry for their future.

I have seen no management comment at all this evening and there has been an un-explained thread from someone calling himself "consumerhelp", with no backup from the usual sources.

woodchip 22:08 02 Sep 03

Have you got RedHat9 yet? I got mine from the Personal Computer World Mag three discs version as images, a Fiver for the DVD edition, Plus lots more.

Legolas 23:45 02 Sep 03

Hi woodchip. No I have not got it yet although I only ordered it on Saturday. When I get it you will be getting your ear bent when I come up against the inevitable problems.

We are going to be installing linux at college so hopefully that should give me some pointers, but being college it is an old version of linux we are installing (6.2). Look out for the threads lol

bof:) 00:00 03 Sep 03

no problems here....I think

spuds 00:02 03 Sep 03

Site was playing up over the weekend.8pm Monday evening,no PCA, message stating server problems.Seems okay this evening.Thought the problem was at my end.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…