AGP settings

plumbism 19:39 28 Jul 04

hi. i have been told that i should make sure my agp aperture is set at 64 in bios but when i go into bios i can't find anything to do with my graphics card. Any ideas

Gongoozler 19:46 28 Jul 04

Hi plumbism. BIOS's differ, so you need to tell us what motherboard you have. If you have no way of knowing, download and run Belarc Advisor (it needs Internet Explorer to report through).

Gongoozler 19:48 28 Jul 04

Sorry, I forgot the link. Belarc Advisor click here

plumbism 19:52 28 Jul 04

my motherboard is GA-81SXT-FS P4 TITAN.

Gongoozler 20:19 28 Jul 04

Sorry plumbism. I've searched the Gigabyte web site click here for your motherboard, but can't find it. My computer uses a VIA chipset for an AMD processor, but it has the AGP aperture size setting under "Advanced Menu - Chip Configuration". Perhaps yours has a similar heading. Belarc will also tell you what BIOS your motherboard has, so if you don't have the manual and can't find one for your motherboard, it may be possible to find one for another motherboard with a similar BIOS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…