AGP GART Miniport Driver

pj1664 18:02 13 Jan 04

Hello helproom, I have a slight problem,I recently upgraded my motherboard to MS-6390 with AMD 1600 O/S windows 98 with 64MB NVIDIA graphic card. I have installed midtown madness and it load fine but when I tried playing the game it does not load up. I was told because this board has a VIA chipset I need to download 4 in 1 driver for the chip in order for the graphics to play the game. The problem I am having is the 4 in 1 driver loads fine but its asking for a AGP GART Miniport Driver disk in order for the driver to load up for my AGP. What is the above driver for? and where can I get it please. Your help will be much appreciated

hugh-265156 19:11 13 Jan 04

'AGP GART Miniport Driver can also be called:

AGP Driver

AGP Miniport

AGP VXD Driver

Chipset Driver

GART Driver

VGART etc. its basically just your motherboard drivers to enable agp 98 own drivers may just not support your motherboard.

get the via 4 in 1 drivers click here click here

see also click here click here click here click here

R4 20:28 13 Jan 04

You should have got the via 4 in 1 drivers on a Cd with the motherboard, the Miniport Driver are one of the drivers sets that are on the Cd.

You can see if they are loaded by going to Device manager:-

Properties :

System Devices : .... PCI Bus

IRQ Steering: ..... this should show the IRQ miniport loaded successfully

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…