Again not PC related, surround sound for TV

TommyRed 18:23 13 Dec 04

My lad has connected his new DVD player in his room to his hi-fi and the sound that comes out of the hi-fi speakers is really good. I assume I could do the same but with a home cinema thingy except our hi-fi is in the kitchen as we use the DVD player for Cd's ant the digital TV for the radio. I dont want to spend a fortune but maybe £75 max. I've seen click here|Audio at Tesco and click here at Argos, though the Tesco one looks a slimmer unit to fit under the TV, anyone recommend any alternatives? TIA TR

TommyRed 18:24 13 Dec 04

Link for Tesco should be click here TR

TommyRed 18:26 13 Dec 04

Don't know why link is not working, anyhow its £74.99 and make is goodman's. TR

961 18:55 13 Dec 04

If it's hi-fi you're after suggest click here

Although they do mail order if there is a branch near you their new year sale is usually the place to pick up really good stuff at a bargain price

TommyRed 23:10 13 Dec 04

The local Tesco's didn't have one, thought it might be an internet only deal, but popped to Asda for some things and they had one similar to Argos £39.97 plus 2 years warranty, so went for that instead. TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…