Again

hattersman 12:35 15 Jan 08

Hi,
I am not up on telecoms but I ahve been tasked by my small company to
help get rid of Nuisance calls we are receiving.
Whats happening about 5 or 6 times a day is an automated call
displaying ISDN on the phones display is ringing on all the DDI No on
our system.
I have phoned our telephone maintenace company who said only the
telephone line people (NTL) can help.
I phoned them and they said only our telephone maintenace company can
help, so I am stuck in the middle not knowing what to do next.

Also on a PBX system is there a way that I can do a 1471 to see if I
can get the tel No of the people doing this.

Any help greatly appreciated..

hattersman

birdface 12:41 15 Jan 08

Have a read at this.it certainly cut down my nuisance calls but still get the odd automated call.click here

birdface 12:45 15 Jan 08

Please do not open more than one thread with the same problem.If you would like to close the other thread by ticking the small square and pressing resolved.

hattersman 12:50 15 Jan 08

Sorry about that, i have closed the other thread.

buteman do you get any of the ISDN automated calls I mentioned??

thanks Hattersman

birdface 13:02 15 Jan 08

I still get some Automated calls.But I may go back into that click here that I sent you to see if there is any way of removing those also.Being at home it does not bother me that much.But I can see it being a nuisance with a small company.Maybe if you close this thread also.And headline it as.How to remove Automated Phone Calls or something like that you may get a better response.I actually got one of those calls yesterday but 1471 shows nothing.If you open another thread.Open this one again,Right click the address bar at the top and press copy.Go back to your new thread and in the message box right click the mouse and press Paste.That will show others what response that you have had so far.It will show as a click here when re opened.

johnnyrocker 13:04 15 Jan 08

what about signing up for mps which is mail protection service and also covers phone calls and free.?

johnny.

birdface 13:05 15 Jan 08

I should have said open another thread.with a different headline.I hope that I did not confuse you.Also type on it ,From previous thread.

birdface 13:05 15 Jan 08

I should have said open another thread.with a different headline.I hope that I did not confuse you.Also type on it ,From previous thread.

birdface 13:10 15 Jan 08

click here worth a read.I am sorry a bit busy at the moment so cannot look any further at the moment.I have not tried Johnnyrockers idea but worth looking into.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…